Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Epona Co.
Period of Warranty
Epona Co. offers a warranty on all new Resort products for the period of 3 year from the date of purchase/delivery and a limited warranty for repaired products. Previous products are only covered with 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
What we will do:
Should the product be defective, Epona Co. will either repair the product at no charge to the owner or offer a replacement product. Should the product no longer be available, Epona Co. reserves the right to offer a replacement product equal to the value of the original receipt of purchase.
What you must do for the Warranty Service
All Warranty claims are required to go through the following steps.
1. Customer completes the attached warranty claim form, complete with photographic evidence, and original receipt (or evidence supporting purchase). Please note: We cannot process a warranty claim without proof of purchase.
2. If the Warranty claim is approved by Epona Co. the customer must comply with any instructions given by Epona Co. to either return the product for repair or dispose of the product as per instructions.
3. In the event that we no longer stock the product and a replacement product is offered - payment of any balance between the replacement product and the original invoiced amount is required prior to shipment of the replacement product.
What is not covered in this Warranty
- Damage due to act of God, or cosmetic damage
- Refurbished, Displayed products, or Factory seconds
- Products which have been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration or modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, or lack of reasonable care as per Care Instructions as follows:
Care Instructions: To prolong the life of your product please keep clean, dry and out of direct sunlight when not in use. To clean wipe with a warm damp cloth and dry with a towel. For stubborn stains, use warm soapy water and brush in circles with a soft bristle brush. Rinse with fresh water then dry with a towel. If used in a pool area, please rinse regularly to ensure fabric is free from chemicals and salt. Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals. Please use handles provided to move product when full of beans.
- Mould or mildew: mould and mildew grow on dirt, dust or food on the fabric, not the fabric itself. Therefore it is the responsibility of the bean bag owner to keep it clean to prevent the growth of mould. The material is treated to be mould resistant and will therefore retard the growth of mould, but can not stop the growth of mould due to the condition that the fabric is kept in.
What does the limited warranty cover for repaired products?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in repair to material or workmanship under normal for a period of 30 days from repair.
During the Warranty Period Epona Co. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Epona Co. will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished
replacement parts. For example: for a broken zip, you may be requested to take the bean bag to an upholsterer and Epona Co. will pay for the repair.
How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Epona Co. is 1 year from the date of purchase.
- A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product purchased, or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Pet damage on any product that is not a Pet Lounger
- Perishing due to lack of compliance to recommended manufacturers care instructions on product or package
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, please contact us using the form attached to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.