- The easiest method to fill your Bean Bag is to use our zip-on bags with microbeans. This will save you a lot of time and mean you only need 1 person to fill it. Once you’ve got the beans in the inner bag, place the outer cover of the bean bag on the ground upside down and place the full inner bag into the open cover. Use gravity to pull the beans into the cover as you lift it and shake them in. We recommend watching the videos below of filling the bean bags:
How to fill a Resort Lounger
How to fill a Resort Sunlounger
How to fill a Resort Moby
How to fill a Byron Daybed
- On the East Coast of Aus, it is normally with 5 days (most of the time, less than that) and to the West Coast or to overseas, it can take up to 10 days or 2 weeks. We use Australia Post most of the time for our shipping, so if you’d like more certainty, please contact Australia Post and put your address in as the destination from the Sunshine Coast and you’ll see more accurately what sort of wait time you will have. We generally process your order within 24 hours* however, sometimes it may take up to 48 hours.
- You can also select Express Post if you’d like your delivery sooner, or give us a call for a special courier service. If you are an overseas customer, please check auspost.com.au for delivery times.
- The only exception is if you have ‘pre-ordered’ a product, it will mean it is currently out of stock and we are getting more in. In this case, it can take up to 2 months for you to receive your product. In this event, please contact us and let us know if you are happy to wait, or if you’d like a different colour.
If you are concerned about how long your parcel is taking please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that there may be delays during high peak times such as Christmas; Public Holidays; or delivery issues with Carriers beyond our control.
- *Please note that there may be delays during high peak times such as Christmas; Public Holidays; or delivery issues with Carriers beyond our control.
Remove the cover (careful your zip hasn’t corroded from your pool water), place it in a bucket and soak it in a bleach mix. After 20 mins, place into a front loader washing machine – one at a time and give it a good heavy wash. If it doesn’t clean up the first time, give it a 2nd go and it should look like new. Place it back onto the beans and put it in the sun to dry..If your zip has corroded over time due to pool chlorine etc, leave the cover on and give it a more vigorous scrub, allow it to sit with a bleach and warm water mix for 20 mins and then squirt it with a jet on a hose.You should give your Epona Co. Bean Bag a wash every 6 months or so to remove any grime, food, dust, etc that may gather on it... this will prevent mould growing, as mould will not grow on the fabric itself, it needs dust or food to nourish it.If you need any tips on how to care for your bean bag, drop us an email.Common Q&A about our Bean Bags.